Step by Step Guide to Use CableTrades Effectively and Leverage the Platform for Online Cable Trading
Wires & cables are some of the most important materials required in almost every industry. Every industry trading cables & wires in the traditional way face certain challenges
- Unavailability of stock
- Late delivery by distributors
- Higher MOQs
- Getting reliable partner
- Limited options
- Reselling unused stock
- Outreaching prospects
- Estimating market demand
- Understanding competition
To overcome these challenges of both parties; cable distributors/manufacturers and industries, CableTrades has built a web application where cable buying & selling is made easier.
To understand how the platform addresses the pain points and delivers solutions, keep reading the step-by-step instructions to access the web app effectively.
Step-by-step Guide to Buy Cables & Wires Through CableTrades
- Open a buyer’s account on CableTrades
- Search for the cable/wire required in the search bar by selecting cable part number, city, brand, & cable category.
You can also search for distributors from enlisted cable types by selecting the length, delivery date, & location.
- Depending on the stock availability, MOQs, Brand, & Location, you can select the right supplier/distributor and ask for an offer.
Step-by-step Guide to Buy Cables & Wires Through RFQs
- Click on the Add New+ button on the extreme right top and select the RFQ option.
- Fill up the form where you can mention all the details of cables you require with customized requirements like attaching drawings/specification documents and also mention specific purchasing conditions.
- Finally, specify the RFQ expiring date and request for quotations.
- Once the distributors go through your RFQ, they can bid on it.
- You can shortlist the distributors and fetch their contact details to continue to purchase cables offline.
Step-by-step Guide to Resell Unused Cables & Wires
- Register for the Inventory Hosting package for just 999/- INR and get started.
- Click on the Add New+ button on the extreme right top and select the Inventory option.
- Fill up the form and mention all the details of the unused cable stock like cable types, meters available, price, brand, location, etc.
- Publish the cable inventory details and fetch the contact details of cable manufacturers/cable distributors approaching your inventory offer.
- Close the deal offline and get free from the liability. Also, save cost!
Step-by-step Guide to Sell the Cables & Wires on CableTrades
- Register for the RFQ Bidding package for just 19,999/- INR and get started.
- Fill up the form and mention all the multiple cable & wire details.
- Start bidding on suitable RFQs. Every distributor, seller, or cable manufacturer gets to bid on 100 RFQs in the package.
- Once the bid is accepted by the buyers or purchase departments of industries, you can connect offline to complete the cable procurement.
CableTrades is meant to ease the cable procurement process and to make it super convenient for cable manufacturers in India as well as cable buying industries to trade cables. You can simply visit CableTrades and learn more about the platform.